If you want to share USB devices over network and Internet use USB@nywhere.
Our software supports many kinds of USB devices such as printers, scanners, flash-memory, Human input devices etc.
USB@nywhere meets such needs as:
- Need to get remote access to USB equipment
- Need to share USB devices
- Need to give access to USB device to multiple remote machines
- Need to get connected to multiple USB devices from 1 remote machine
- Need to access USB device from anywhere anytime
- Need in wireless network. If there is WLAN station with USB hub on board, it is possible to interact with equipment connected to the station just as if it was physically linked up to computer ports using our technology.
- Need in synchronization systems. Very precious for mobile technologies sector.
- Need in easy and convenient work with USB devices even on Virtual machine or terminal server etc.
We offer to use our technology in the following (mostly demanded) implementation areas: Security and Monitoring Systems, Synchronization Systems, Providing shared access to USB equipment, medicine, science and education.
The software is easy-to-use & is highly SECURE.
Access USB equipment from anywhere anytime!
LPC214x USB stack FREE lpcusb is a USB core stack for the built-in USB device of LPC214x microcontrollers. It handles the hardware interface and USB enumeration/configuration. Included are usage examples like USB joystick HID, USB virtual COM port and USB mass storage on SD-ca Download
Temple::USB Device Info FREE See the details of your usb devices. Like vendor id and product id, serial number, device type and transfer speed. Temple also shows the usb hub speed (USB 2.0 or USB 3.0). Download