If you want to share USB devices over network and Internet use USB@nywhere.
Our software supports many kinds of USB devices such as printers, scanners, flash-memory, Human input devices etc.
USB@nywhere meets such needs as:
- Need to get remote access to USB equipment
- Need to share USB devices
- Need to give access to USB device to multiple remote machines
- Need to get connected to multiple USB devices from 1 remote machine
- Need to access USB device from anywhere anytime
- Need in wireless network. If there is WLAN station with USB hub on board, it is possible to interact with equipment connected to the station just as if it was physically linked up to computer ports using our technology.
- Need in synchronization systems. Very precious for mobile technologies sector.
- Need in easy and convenient work with USB devices even on Virtual machine or terminal server etc.
We offer to use our technology in the following (mostly demanded) implementation areas: Security and Monitoring Systems, Synchronization Systems, Providing shared access to USB equipment, medicine, science and education.
The software is easy-to-use & is highly SECURE.
Access USB equipment from anywhere anytime!
USB@nywhere is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-10-14. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000.
USB@nywhere (version 3.1) has a file size of 1.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 146 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.